This policy describes how we collect and use your personal data during your visit to our website in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related data protection legislation in Republic of Latvia.
Processing of personal data on the website
If you visit our website, Ordoline may store the data you receive when you register: IP address, network and location data, and so on. Data is stored using cookies and other similar technologies.
If you do not want us to access your personal data on our website, we recommend that you activate your private browsing system in your browser.
With the help of the website, you can register at the indicated dental clinics by providing your contact details (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number). Your contact data will be transferred to the dental clinic.
In the “Doctors“ page, it is possible for doctors to register for training events by providing their contact details (name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, workplace). These personal data are processed by Ordoline only for the purpose of organizing training.
You can also give your consent to Ordoline processing your personal data (name, e-mail address, phone number) for direct marketing purposes.
Processing of personal data for direct marketing
We strive to ensure that the information we send you is acceptable and useful to you, and we work hard to ensure that both the information and offers are fully relevant to our business. For this reason, Ordoline will only process your personal data (name, email address, telephone number) for direct marketing purposes and only with your express consent.
Personal data may be used for direct marketing purposes in the following situations:
- Email with Ordoline offers.
- E-mail updates on Ordoline activity.
- E-mail invitations to seminars, open days and other similar events.
You may opt out of the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time by contacting email@example.com It is also important to emphasize that you have the right to access your personal data, which we retain.
Recipients of personal data
Please note that Ordoline uses some service providers who are responsible for processing your data. These processors are providers of advertising, marketing, software and support services to whom your personal data is disclosed only to the extent necessary to provide these services.
Data retention period
Depending on the legal requirements and the type and nature of your personal data, your personal data is stored for up to 3 years. Data processed for direct marketing purposes is stored for 2 years from the date of your consent. Personal data processed for the purposes of organizing training will be stored for 3 years
What do we do to protect your data?
Your personal data (name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) is protected against loss, unauthorized use or alteration of this data without legal justification.
As we are constantly interested in good data protection practices and technical means, we make sure that your personal data is only used to provide better quality and more accessible services. We use only reliable physical and technical means to protect all customer information.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Express your wish to get acquainted with your personal data and the principles of their collection and management.
- Request the correction of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete personal data, as well as the deletion or restriction of the use of such data, if there is a legal basis for it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another data controller or transfer it directly to you.
- Do not agree with the principles of processing your personal data if they are processed in violation of legal requirements.
- If your data is processed separately, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you suspect that your personal data is being processed illegally in violation of your rights, you can contact the Legal authorities responsible for this issue and file a complaint. If a problem occurs, Ordoline recommends to contact us in order to find the best solution.