Terms of Service
Use of the Ordoline website is subject to your adherence to the following terms
Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the website. By accessing, using or downloading any information and/or materials from the website, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”). If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you may not use this website. This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to you, the visitor to or user of the website. The terms “Ordoline”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ordoline.
All information contained on this website, including information relating to orthodontic, dental, medical and health conditions, and products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete and is not intended to be used in place of a patient visit, call, consultation or advice of an orthodontist, dentist or medical professional, or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Information obtained by using the website is not exhaustive and does not cover all orthodontic or dental procedures or treatments.
The information on this website and any link to other sites is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide medical advice for any specific medical condition you may have. This website does not create a doctor/patient relationship.
1. Use of the Website’s Content
Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the website for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes use of the website, access to the website or any of the content accessible through the website. You agree not to copy or post on any networked computer, broadcast in any media, or to use, modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on our website for any public or commercial purposes. You are not permitted to modify any materials from this website in any way.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained in this website will be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of Ordoline or any third party.
2. User Conduct
You agree to not use the website to:
- post or transmit any material that is unrelated to the subject matter of the website;
- violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, contractual rights, and privacy or publicity rights;
- interfere with or disrupt the website, computer servers or boards accessible through the website;
- intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of or modify files or other data or passwords belonging to other users without permission; or harvest usernames, e-mail addresses or other personal information for any purpose;
- impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language; or discuss or incite illegal activity; or use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated);
- promote information that you know to be false or misleading or that promotes or facilitates illegal activities, piracy, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- engage in or facilitate the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or spamming.
If you do use the website to commit any of the above, Ordoline may, at its sole discretion, terminate your ability to use the website and prosecute you to the fullest extent allowed by law.
3. Modification and Termination of Website
Ordoline reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that Ordoline shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website. We may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or the programs described in this website at any time without notice.
4. Other Websites and Resources
Third parties using the website may provide links or access to other websites and resources. Because Ordoline has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Ordoline is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Ordoline shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or websites available on or through any such site or resource.